Voice Communication & Video Conferencing Services
Choosing a phone system can be a very complicated, costly and time-consuming process. Our specialists will make this simple and easy. We pride ourselves on being able to provide you the best possible solution and reducing your ongoing costs. In a lot of cases we can make your old phone system work with the NBN and you don’t need to upgrade at all. All our systems are supported by local technicians and include free remote support.
Details: The SIP-T46G is Yealinks latest revolutionary IP Phone for executive users and busy professionals. New designs with high-resolution TFT color display delivers a rich visual experience. Yealink Optima HD technology enables rich, clear, life-like voice communications, including EHS headset and USB. With programmable keys.
Specifications: 4.3" color LCD (480×272 res), foot stand with 2 adjustable angles, dual port Gigabit ethernet, AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/2A output, 27 memory keys, HD speaker, HD Handset, G.722 wide band Codec, Linux OS
Details: The SIP-T41P is a feature-rich SIP phone for business. The 6-line IP PHone has been designed by pursing ease of use in even the tiniest details. Delivering a superb sound quality as well as rich visual experience. With programmable keys, the IP Phone supports vast productivity-enhancing features. Using standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and software upgrades.
Specifications: 2.7" graphical LCD (192×64 res), foot stand with 2 adjustable angles, 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports, AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/1.2A output, 15 memory keys, HD speaker, HD Handset, G.711u/a, G.729A/B, G.726, G.723.1, ilbc wide band Codec, Linux OS
Details: The SIP-T48S IP Phone is a dynamic business communications solution for executives and professionals. This phone offers large touch screen that makes switching between pages and applications swiftt, easy and convenient. The SIP-T48S is also with Yealink's Optima HD Voice technology and wideband codec of Opus for unparalleled audio clarity. Phone users will think they are sitting in the same room with one another. The phone uses Gigabit Ethernet technology for rapid call handling. Plus, it woks in conjunction with Bluetooth USB Dongle and Wi-Fi USB Dongle. The new T3S series offers the same elegant appearance of the T4 line, but with improvements for greater interoperability and collaboration.
Specifications: 7" color LCD (800×400 res), 16 line, foot stand with 2 adjustable angles, 1 x USB Port, dual port Gigabit ethernet, AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/2A output, 29 memory touch keys, HD speaker, HD Handset, G.722 Opus wide band Codec, Linux OS
Key System Features
The DK8-31 phone system is part of the Hybrex GDS Hospitality systems. Built inside is a 32-Character LCD Display with such features as:
- Answering Machine Emulation
- Automatic-Answer Intercom
- Auto Attendant with Overfolw
- Auto Redial
- Busy Lamp Field
- Call Forward – Bsy/ No Answer/ All calls
- Music on Hold – Recordable
- Paging Internal and Meet me
- Programmable DSS Keys
- Signle Digit Dialing
- Station Hunting
Key System Features
The DK8-21 phone system has a very slim profile body resulting in a contemporary look and feel. Such features of the device include:
- The DK8-21 is the ‘executive’ model of the two available.
- All “Touch” Keys, including hookswitch.
- Four Line LCD display in reverse backlit Blue colour.
- Full Duplex Handsfree.
- Headset port 1 – std wired.
- Headset port 2 – DHSG EHS for seamless integration with wireless headset
- Adjustable stand – two positions.
- Wall mountable.
- Ring and Message LED at top of phone body
- Adjustable Ring Frequency (8) and Gradual Ring programmable.
- Adjustable Volume level for Handset / Headset / Speaker / Ringer
- Modulated dial tone on GDS – to match the Australian network.
- Phone identified as DK6 to older systems so is legacy system compatible
- Body colour is satin textured black.
Key System Features
The DK-7 keyphone is a new model recently released to complement the stable of TransTel digital keyphones. The DK7-21 provides a full range of features on these systems for a very modest outlay.
- Answering Machine Emulation.
- Automatic-Answer Intercom.
- Auto Attendant with Overflow.
- Busy Lamp Field.
- Call Forward –Busy/No Answer/All calls.
- Call Transfer.
- CLI on Both External and Internal.
- Do Not Disturb.
- Music On Hold – Recordable.
- Paging (All / Zone / Meet Me).
- Pick Up Groups.
- Programmable DSS keys.
- Single Digit Dialing.
- Trunk Queuing.
Why Choose Network ICT?
- Based in Rutherford
- Call the owners directly
- Supported by Melbourne based help desk
- Phone and Internet Specialists with over 20 years’ experience
- Premium Telstra wholesale products
- We take care of everything for you.
- You don’t need to contact your old carrier
- We don’t use contractors
- No bill shock promise
- We keep it simple – 5 steps
- We will set everything up for you and show you how to use it
- We work with your other providers and make sure all your services work
- Keep your old numbers